This has been a fun (and healthy!!!!) month for Will. Well except for the cold he had for over a week, but hey, that's nothing compared to what he's dealt with in the past. And the pediatrician did have a concern which led to a spinal ultrasound for him (came back completely normal). But what is a month in this boy's life without something for us to worry about? :)
The 5 month highlights:
- SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!!! Yes, that deserves all caps. He's been sleeping from about 8:00ish until 6:30ish for over a week now, so I feel safe enough to declare it official. Yay Will!
- And he's finally made a little progress in sleeping longer than 30 minutes at a time for naps. Another yay for Will!
- Poor guy, the spit-up from reflux was just getting out of control. So we switched around his medicine and went to the thickened formula. Seems to help a little. Hoping that continues.
- He is the rolling machine now. He is all over the place, which is pretty funny to watch through the video monitor to see what weird positions he finds himself in the crib.
- When on his tummy, he has started pulling in his legs and scooting forward a little. I am not encouraging that little skill, because I am so not ready for mobility anytime soon.
- This guy puts everything in his mouth. Everything. Especially toes. I keep thinking we'd see some teeth by now because of that, but I think he just likes to chew on things. I still can't tell if he's a paci baby or not. He may be a random-items-I-can-put-in-my-mouth baby instead?
- His hair is slowly coming in, so we keep calling him fuzzball. But he is sporting the oh so cool small tuft of hair at the top that sometimes looks a little mohawkish.
- He is still the happiest baby ever. You can get him to smile just about any time you try. And no surprise, but big brother still gets the biggest smiles and giggles out of him.
We love our sweet, happy Baby Will so much!

5 comments:
He is just so stinkin' cute, Kelly!
Hooray for sleeping through the night!!!!! Now he just needs to work on his naps ;) Love his fuzzy hair & his big smiles!
I really enjoy reading your updates on Tate & Will! Have a great week!
So cute! I totally recognize those jammies from Tate, but don't think Will looks like Tate in them. He definitely has his own look. Glad the sleeping and spit up is getting better!!!
Such a HANDSOME little man. Tate or Will... I will take either for Addison please! ; )
Ah what a smile!!! Loved seeing that photos. He is a real charmer!
And he made me feel old - I can't even bring my feet near my mouth...
Post a Comment