skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Another post in the series of Tateisms. This kid cracks me up and seriously keeps us on our toes.
- During a bedtime prayer, "Be with me at school and help me to be like Luke Skywalker. Not Darth Vader."
- All of a sudden, Tate had a very concerned look on his face and said to me, "You have a triangle on your face." I asked if he meant my nose was in the shape of a triangle. "No, there is a triangle on top of your nose." Once I glanced in the mirror, I realized this triangle he saw was in fact three lovely wrinkle lines. Thank you, son.
- After telling him that he was about to make bad choices. His reply was, "It's because God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are with someone else right now."
- In a conversation with me, Wade, and Tate, Wade was saying that I was like a princess. Tate's matter-of-fact response, "No she's just a mom."
- "Pillows are funny because they make people's hair crazy at night."
- I was telling Tate that the marker was getting all over his shirt. His response, "But Clorox 2 can make it clean again."
- "Wow, Mom, you are impressive. Wait, I don't really know what that word means."
- And there are countless quotes that can not be put on the world wide web that have to do with body parts. Oh my word...these conversations test my humor and maturity levels.
2 comments:
This is hilarious! Thanks so much for sharing.
I so miss having a little boy in my house! They say the funniest things. Little girls say funny things, but they're different. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment