Wrapping up December...
This picture just makes me laugh.
A family portrait drawn by Tate. If you look closely, Wade is holding a very tiny Will. I do appreciate the long, thin legs he gave me. :)
Macy had to wear the "Cone of Shame" for almsot 2 months because of a cut that wouldn't heal. When she finally got it off, Will decided it was his turn.Handsome guy.
Lego was the theme of December. My parents gave Tate a set of 30+ minifigurines for his birthday. He was in Lego Heaven.
And from Wade's parents, he received this Lego set. I have to give the kid some credit. 400+ pieces put together completely on his own. I remember a year ago when he first got into Legos. There were screams, tears, etc. with Lego frustration. He has come a long way. We are all happy about that! :)
Just have to document this. When Will sees something on a show that makes him a little nervous, he comes into the kitchen or hallway to hide until it goes off the screen. :)
Will had a great time at his friend Addison's gingerbread birthday party. He didn't eat a single M&M but used them ALL decorating his cookie. :)
Loved getting a chance to have a girl's night while also celebrating the upcoming birth of Baby Charlotte. Kimberly is a new friend, and one I am already so thankful for.
Will loves putting on my sunglasses. What's funny to me is that when he puts them on, I think he actually looks a lot like me.
And I can't believe I left this off the post from the Sunday School program. Oh my word, when I'm having a hard day and just need a laugh, this may forever be what I turn to. Is he a giant, or is the chair really tiny? Brian is such a great sport!
Tate, some friends, and their Dads all had a fun Guy's Night riding the train to Dallas and going to see Batman Live. Wade said the train ride there may have been the loudest one he has been on. They all had a blast.

And a sweet friend had a birthday party at a local ice rink. This picture crack me up. 6 year olds looking like elderly men with their walkers. :)
And of course a highlight of December was what looks to be our only snow this winter. It was a White Christmas, but the real fun was playing in it the day after Christmas.
And to end the festive season, enjoy Will's rendition of Jingle Bells. He has been working hard in speech therapy, so this song is music to our ears! :)

















No comments:
Post a Comment