Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Misc. November

Every November, I host the annual Holiday Trunk Show at my house where all my talented and creative friends who have their own businesses get to set up shop at the same time. It was another year of about 100 people coming throughout the night. So much fun getting to see so many people and doing some great shopping!
I love that one of my favorite charities is supported as well helping some incredible women in Haiti.
I love this picture. After Wade brought the boys home and put them in bed, I could still see a certain someone's little face peeking out from upstairs watching all of the fun. :)
When brother sweetness happens, I have to capture it. Pretty sure someone hit the other within five minutes of taking this picture, but hey, it's baby steps, right? :)
'50s Day at Tate's school (50th Day of School) was pretty adorable. Tate even got to go in a vintage Ygnacio Valley High School letter sweater, thanks to Grandpa. Now granted, it's actually from the '60s, but who is really counting?
Will's school had a fundraiser run-a-thon as well. He said he had fun and got to "go fast!"
Someone learned how to flip a pancake! That's an important skill around here, because we eat a lot of pancakes.
 And just when I think he can't get any cuter, he turns around and smiles for the camera like this.
A happy/sad part of November was that Will changed classes and teachers. The happy part is because he had been making such great progress with his speech. The wonderful teachers at his school saw that with his increased speech, it would serve him well to be in a class with more verbal peers. So we said goodbye to Ms. Cindy's class. We are so thankful to Ms. Cindy for her graceful way of helping our family and Will transition to the new school. And so thankful that she was an advocate for Will to get him placed in the environment that would help him progress even more.
 These two have a love/hate relationship. :)
And finally, I love discovering Tate's Lego creations. My theory on this one was that instead of a ball pit, Han Solo is having a blast in a gun pit while the rest wait patiently in line. :)

No comments: