So we had three days of Halloween festivities around here. It started with the costume parade at Tate's preschool. All of the kiddos were pretty cute.
Then on Friday, we continued the tradition for the 3rd year of trick-or-treating at each of his grandfather's offices (Poppy & Grandpa). This year was even more fun because now Poppy's office is also Daddy's office. :)
And finally the real deal...Halloween. I have to say that this year was so much fun for him and us. One year makes a big difference, because last year he was kind of oblivious to it all. This year he got it. It was so fun to watch him walk up and say (or yell) "trick-or-treat!" The evening was made even more fun since his pumpkin friends, Weston & Taylor, got to come along. They all had a blast. In fact, I don't have many good pictures of the evening because they were running full speed from house to house. Such good friends!
There were a couple of houses that had some greeters open the door with big masks on. That gave everyone a little scare. You can't see it in the video (I had some reassuring to do), but both of the boys quickly ran the other direction as soon as the door opened. Thankfully the second they realized the trick-or-treaters were little kids, they took off the masks. And thankfully, we all recovered and moved on to the next house.
And just to document and remember the big news story of 2009, this was posted in front of a house.


5 comments:
That costume is perfectly Tate! And, that video is hilarious. Why do people have to dress up so scary??
adorable costume!
I think I already commented on your FaceBook, but I LOVE Tate's golf "gear" He is just too cute! Did you see Kelli's kids on my FB? Sure wish we could be with them on Halloween...I know you know how fortunate you are that the grandparents are so close by! I'm going to post some pics of Maryn & Elizabeth, IF I ever get them in the computer! As you'll see, Maryn is "all grown up" somehow she went from little girl to big girl...and...of course, she REALLY reminds us of Kari now! We continue to have our "trials" getting to see the girls..esp. now that he is married...Take care... we think of you often...Jill
LOVE Tate's golf outfit! Looks like he had a blast this Halloween!
If Tate makes this a profession, I will finally start watching golf on TV - I promise :-)
The cutest outfit ever!
Post a Comment