Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!


I couldn't find a pumpkin big enough for him to fit in this year (ha-ha), so I'm recycling a picture from 2007. I can't believe we really did this to him...poor kid! :)

Hope everyone has a fun, safe Halloween!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

so cute!

Laura and Mike said...

Okay for a second I was thinking that was this year and was thinking there is NO WAY--he's too big. Very cute! I remember that picture :)

Lisa said...

Oh, how adorable!!! I soooo wanted to do this with Luke this year, but we didn't have a pumpkin big enough! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Audra Laney said...

Love this! He'll do it to his kid one day, too--don't feel bad. ;)

Jody said...

I still love it!!!

Kendra said...

I so remember this one...can't wait to see baby #2 get the same fun treatment as baby #1 did! That's how I got to know Tate his first year - all his cool pictures on your blog! ha!