Friday, July 23, 2010

The Makings of a Brotherly Photo Shoot

You start with one Big Brother.

And add one Little Brother.

And try to lay them next to each other.

Or try to sit them by each other.

And then try to to lay them next to each other again.

And beg and plead for them to both look and smile.

And finally, you get this. Be still my heart.

8 comments:

Audra Laney said...

So, so, SO sweet!

Lana said...

Adorable Boys!!!

Lisa said...

Yeah! Wonderful behind the scenes pics of the making of the adorable big & little brother photo :)

Sarah B said...

They are darling! What joy a simple smile can bring. So glad they're happy and Healthy.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwhhhh, I am melting, Kelly. And so wonderful to see "little brother" well being.

The shirts are adorable, too.

I love to see you posting again, you have been missed!

Shannon said...

Cute, cute brothers! Looks like Will is filling out that onesie just fine:)

Kendra said...

Catching up on the family and saw this post...SO CUTE! Love it! I can SO remember the days of doing all sorts of antics to try for a sibling pic...it gets easier!

Anonymous said...

Kelly and Wade,
What adorable boys!!!
I love your posts!

Bendra Brown