Being out of town a scattered 12 days of the month can make things a little hectic. This is my favorite time of year, and I don't like that feeling of not being able to keep up, but it is what it is. And I do have some fun photos to prove that fall and October were adequately celebrated.
First we started with a trip to the local nursery to buy our fall pumpkins.

And of course we wore festive clothes.
.JPG)
Most years we make it to several pumpkin patches. This year it was just one, but it was definitely our favorite one that we've been to every year. Hard to believe these pictures as I remember bringing Tate here his first year. Now at almost 4, this place is heaven as he has so much room to just run to his heart's content.


And sweet Will is always a happy camper in the stroller.

The best of our attempt at group pictures.

The best of our attempt at brother pictures.



And my poor kids are completely unaware that you can paint or carve pumpkins. The furthest we've gone in that area is Mr. Potato Head pumpkin decorating.
.JPG)
But seriously isn't that cuter than pumpkin guts everywhere?
.JPG)
And we had to continue the torture...I mean the tradition.
Tate's first Halloween ~ October 2007 ~ 10 months old:

Will couldn't be left out.
Will's first Halloween ~ October 2010 ~ 6 months old:

2 comments:
Baha, the last two photos were so funny. I didn't even recall the pic from Tate. So cute!
Somehow Will looks a bit more happy than Tate back then.
I just love all the Fall traditions! Cute pics... especially Will in the pumpkin! That cracked me up back when you did that with Tate & made me giggle when I saw Will in it too! Sooner or later your boys will realize that there's more to decorating a pumpkin than just using the Mr. Potato Head stuff... you must prepare yourself for the painting & carving (and the pumpkin guts everywhere!) Hee hee!!!
Post a Comment