
I haven't been to the Fort Worth Stock Show since I was a kid. And if I'm brutally honest, I think I know why. Wow, that place smells. I really am not a livestock kind of girl. But oh the things we do for our kids. :) And this group of kiddos we were with could've cared less how bad things smelled or how gross it was to see layers of manure on the wheels of your stroller.
Or cows the size of cars just lounging around as you stroll by?
These kiddos sure didn't mind.
A quick break in the livestock, for a football toss.
High fives!
And no trip to a Stock Show is complete without a pony ride.


Tate & Noah have some serious fun when they are together.
And Spencer may have been the cutest 17-month-old cowboy there!
Sweet Annie was completely outnumbered by boys on this little adventure. She was a trooper, though.
The only picture I got of baby brother. Wish I would remember to take the bib off before the pictures.
And the only picture I got of sweet Asher.
Clearly this was at the end of the day. Can you tell that Annie has just about had it with the shenanigans of a certain boy with a brown cowboy hat and red/white/blue shirt?
After all, where else can you go that has quite possibly 800 bunnies all in the same room?
Or cows the size of cars just lounging around as you stroll by?
These kiddos sure didn't mind.
A quick break in the livestock, for a football toss.
High fives!
And no trip to a Stock Show is complete without a pony ride.

Tate & Noah have some serious fun when they are together.
And Spencer may have been the cutest 17-month-old cowboy there!
Sweet Annie was completely outnumbered by boys on this little adventure. She was a trooper, though.
The only picture I got of baby brother. Wish I would remember to take the bib off before the pictures.
And the only picture I got of sweet Asher.
Clearly this was at the end of the day. Can you tell that Annie has just about had it with the shenanigans of a certain boy with a brown cowboy hat and red/white/blue shirt?



No comments:
Post a Comment