Technically, he took his first steps months ago. But Will is a funny little guy. A few steps were plenty for him for the time being. Then he progressed to a couple of feet. That seemed to be enough. And just this week, he is walking several feet. Maybe 50% of the time. He is still utilizing his lightening-fast crawling skills a lot (and has the scabbed/calloused knees to show for it). People comment on how fast he can crawl all of the time. It's quite a sight to see, actually.
But I think it's finally clicking that walking can be a great way to get around. And not hurt those knees near as much. You'll see in the video, though, I had to use the paci for some extra motivation to show off his new skills. And poor guy, you will also see a big swollen mark near his eye. I'm afraid he has inherited my ability to be loved by mosquitoes.
Proud of our sweet Will. Can't believe he's getting so big.
No comments:
Post a Comment