I love a pumpkin patch. Especially if the weather is cool enough that you aren't sweating. You never know in Texas. This year we seemed to pick the perfect night to go. It was cool and not crowded. A Pumpkin Patch Miracle.
Now the true miracle would've been if I had captured a decent brother or family picture. Not so much. We'll hope for better results in 2013. Fingers crossed. But we still had a great time at the cutest little pumpkin patch. Will was in his element...running, sliding, and running some more (none of these descriptions include posing for pictures).
And on a not-thinking-clearly whim, I suggested Tate & I try out the Corn Maze. Little did I know, this corn maze was not for amateurs. If I had been thinking more clearly, we would've started when we first got there. I would've brought my phone with me. And I would've devised some kind of plan if no one had heard from us after awhile.
This thing was intense. We kept coming back to the entrance. I SO bad wanted to give up and quit. But my super-competitive child did not understand that. Finally we teamed up with a group of adults. And after 30 minutes...30 MINUTES!...we finally made it out.



















No comments:
Post a Comment