We started the Father's Day celebration on Saturday by going to Wade's Happy Place...the lake. :) That trait is being passed down because both of the boys love being out on the boat. I am still a nervous boater, but I'm coming around. It makes Wade happy being there, so I'm happy. :)
And on the actual day, we first celebrated with a few treats to show him we appreciate and love all that he does. The Snapfish calendar has become a tradition and fun project. And my favorite part of it all was the "Happy Faters Day" sign. :) (Proof why copyeditors are vital to society.)
We seem to also be making a fun tradition of heading to Mo Mere & Poppy's house on Father's Day. Seems fitting as all the fathers in the family enjoy ending the night hitting from the fairways. And hilarious that Tate still calls them all "goofy golfers," like Mo Mere taught him several years ago. Only one near miss this time with a flying golf ball. Always a special day to be thankful for the dads in my life (missed being with my own Dad this year, since he was not feeling well)!
And this may be the first-ever picture of the four Strzinek cousins all looking at the camera together. :)
Mary Tish is so sweet with Will.
I love this picture. Robert planted a brand new tree on the day Will was born, April 15, 2010. We all call it the Will Tree. It has grown quite a bit!
And all of these pictures just make me laugh. You can't tell, but these boys sure love their Daddy...and the golf course!
But hey, I did get one great shot of the evening! Tate & Poppy. SO cute!
Monday, August 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment