Monday, December 09, 2013

End Of An Era

This summer was the definite end of an era. Packing away the baby crib...for good. I put if off as long as I could, but Will was getting huge in that thing. He handled the transition surprisingly well and has loved his Big Boy Bed. 

Maybe the saddest part of the change meant that when he switched beds, there wouldn't be enough room for the glider anymore. Just about every single day of Will's life, I held and rocked him while singing a song before he went to bed. He loves routine, and this was a staple in the bedtime routine. He loved it...even despite my inability to carry a tune.  :)

The Last Nap:
Good morning Mr. Bedhead! :) Stayed in his bed and slept great!
When I knew we were having another boy, I didn't really change the nursery up much. I still liked it. So we just set the same room up but in a different house and with a few different personalizations for Will. 

A trip down memory lane for my own nostalgia/torture. :)

So many hours rocking in that glider. So many diapers changed on that table. So many clothes pulled out of the dresser. So many toys played with and books read on the rug. 

So many sweet memories of this room.
 
**I do have to laugh a little that clearly these pictures were from BEFORE Tate was born. The room had not been lived in yet. And never looked that clean ever again. 

No comments: