Macy is our 2 1/2 year old golden retriever. I'm still shocked at myself for turning into one of those "dog people" that is treats their dog like their own child. But it happened. Welcome to the blog Macy! (I'm such a loser!) :)
So to be a good dog mom, I thought I should post some pictures. These were pretty funny. I grabbed the camera a couple of days ago and took these 3 pictures. It's like she was totally annoyed with me and just had to turn away.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How about another 30-something tidbit?
"There is no character in women's faces before the age of 30."
(Honore de Balzac, A Woman of Thirty)
So that's what those small lines under my eyes represent...character!

2 comments:
SO CUTE!!! I am laughing out loud. I think Macy is so photogenic :) So adorable!! You are such a good dog mom!
I LOVE DOGS TOO!
I need to put my boys on my blog. They would be really dissappointed in me if they even knew I had a blog and they weren't on it.
Colby turned one! I can't believe it. Macy looks adorable in these pictures.
Have a great Friday.
Janell
Post a Comment