By the size of my expanding waistline, I know the baby is in there and growing. According to all of the books, I should be able to feel the baby move. So, I've now become obsessed with analyzing every stomach gurgle. Was that the baby? Or just my lunch?
Everyone says I've probably felt it move already, but just didn't know that it was the baby. Aaarrgghhh! I'm really looking forward to that part...next will be figuring out was that a boy kick or a girl kick?
_____________________________
Saturday 7/8/06 update:
I think maybe I felt the baby today...still not sure. It kind of felt like when you get a small eye twitch or finger muscle twitch, but inside my stomach. Could that have been it??????
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Kelly,
I think that's it!! Not that I'm an expert, but when I felt that twitching feeling as Kent felt that little "thump" feeling on his hand, we declared it the first time we felt the baby. I think that I actually feel her squirming around in there a lot more than I expected to, and that's why I was always concerned it might be digestion :) Just a thought...
I'm excited for you to see little boy or girl parts! It's truly amazing!
For me it was like butterflies in my stomach at first, then an all out battle. So exciting to feel that baby move for the first time. What a blessing!
Thanks Jill and Paige! I don't think I've felt it since Saturday...so strange? I'm just at 19 weeks, so I'm sure it's coming soon that it will be a regular occurence. Then, next Tuesday is the "big reveal," where we find out what this little human is. Exciing!
Post a Comment