Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Preggo!

Several have asked, so I thought I'd share my buddha belly for the entire world wide web to see. It's hard to believe that I will keep growing for the next 6 weeks...I might pop!


8 comments:

Shannon said...

I think you look beautiful and not at all like a little fat man!

It was great to see you and Wade this weekend. Hang in there for another 6 weeks...we can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Finally! I gave your mom and dad a hard time when they were in town for not having any pictures of you :)

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

You look beautiful! Susan

Pearson Family said...

You look great! So elegant. I never looked that good prego. Way to go girl, hang in there.

mcjacobsjournal said...

You are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! (And, no, I'm not just saying that...that's what I always thought about people when I was prego...and I was probably right!) However, you look like you're glowing and I can't believe you only have a few weeks left!! :)

Kelly said...

Y'all are all SO sweet! I promise I didn't post this to get sweet compliments like yours. But, you are all very nice. :)

I'm trying hard to make sure to document these last few weeks of pregnancy. Looking back, I wish I had journaled more (different than blogging) and taken more pregnant pictures. I can't believe how fast the time has gone!

Anonymous said...

Wow...Glamourous!!!!!Not what I expected to see after reading all that stuff about waddling!!! You look absolutley Fab.

Sorry I missed the shower, Hope you all had a great time.

Aunt B

Deana Nall said...

Ooh...you're so pretty! And you still look like Carrie from Days of Our Lives.