Saturday, October 28, 2006

Tate predictions

Leave it to my creative-web-loving-husband to find a website where family and friends can make predictions on when your baby will be born and how big he'll be! I guess his competitive juices are flowing, because he's even offered a prize to whoever has the closest prediction...a gift certificate to Barnes & Noble.

So join the fun and make your own prediction for Tate's arrival. I just ask that the guesses aren't too much earlier than the due date. I still have a nursery to finish. :)

Click here and enter in the top left corner the game name: LittleManTate

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Trust me, when you get to the last week or so of your pregnancy, it's the ones who predicted AFTER your due date that you'll be cursing, not the ones who predicted too early. :)

Anonymous said...

I just made my prediction...for those that know me, I have ESP and expect to win. But I don't read much and will need a different gift card. :) Kerri (the princess) Lambert