We had a nice (cold) Easter this year with the Strzinek side of the family. Wade's parents have an annual Easter egg hunt at their home every year. A few years ago they switched from hiding plastic eggs filled with candy to hiding plastic eggs filled with the loose change that my father-in-law has collected over the year. So this year, our nephew and niece had quite the profitable (indoor) Easter egg hunt...finding around $30...all in change!

Trip, Tate, "MoMere," and Mary Tish
Although he wasn't quite ready for the hunt this year, my super sweet friend Paige sent Tate his own Easter basket. Too cute! Like most everyone else, the Easter wardrobe choices were limited because of the cold weather, but I was happy that Tate still got to wear his first real pair of shoes. Even though they kept coming off most of the day, he was stylin' in his brown and white loafers.
5 comments:
Adorable!!! Aren't "real" shoes so fun?? A pain most of the time but fun.
Keri
He's a real cutie. Geez...he may be walking before we ever get to see him! Oh, but I guess we'll see him Mother's Day weekend when Mallory is dedicated! Yea!
B-Mom
This may sound weird, but had to reread that part over and over about the Easter basket. I kept thinking...I didn't send him an Easter basket! But I wish I could take credit for it! SO CUTE!
Hi Kelly. I was just peeking at your blog and saw Tate's Easter basket. Do you know where she got it? My boys have the exact same baskets and I wanted to get one for Callie and can't remember where I got them from! Thanks!!!
PS - Tate is getting so big!!! What a cutie pie!!
Hi Jill,
It was from Lillian Vernon. Thanks, we think he's pretty cute too! :)
Post a Comment