Kelli, I love those PJs too. Tate will be so sick of me putting him in those when he's 10! :)
Shannon, When I took the picture he was upside down, but when I posed the picture I flipped it. So, he's upside down, but I turned the picture upside down to make him right side up. Got it??
7 comments:
So cute! I love those onesie pjs!
CUTE! Is he upside down? How did you get that picture? His face is so sweet...can't wait to see him soon!
so sweet!
That would be my favorite too! :)
Kelli, I love those PJs too. Tate will be so sick of me putting him in those when he's 10! :)
Shannon, When I took the picture he was upside down, but when I posed the picture I flipped it. So, he's upside down, but I turned the picture upside down to make him right side up. Got it??
SO cute! I love it. He has such great expressions!
That's cute!
Post a Comment