Tate is a big fan of the bath and loves to kick and splash. To prevent future embarrassment, we went ahead and covered everything up with a washcloth (sorry to all my family member swimmers, that's not a green Speedo).
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
what fun videos!!
Get that boy a speedo! He's a natural backstroker!!!!!
He gets cuter by the day.
Love Aunt Barb
I don't think I've ever seen a baby kick their legs so much...in water and out! He's a cutie and will thank you at his rehearsal dinner someday, for covering up his area:)
Loved seeing you guys over the weekend!
yep, a natural born swimmer!
someone is ready to start training for the olympic swimteam. I can't wait until the try to announce his last name and the fact that he is a US citizen through and through. I see a feature story in the works for you guys when he begins his olympic career!
Hey Suz,
I think there will be far more confusing last names at the Olympics than his!
Besides, all the great athletes go by their first name anyways!
Troy, Tiger, Jack, Babe, Shaq.
All people will need to know is how to say "Tate."
Gotta get that boy a Speedo and get him in the pool this Summer. He could be the next Phelps!
Grandpa
Those little baby diapers from Target actually look like a speedo. We laughed everytime Ethan had his on last summer. Cute video!
oh my gosh! He looks just like Jackson used to!! Jackson LOVED kicking like that. So cute :) So glad he has such a great time in the tub!
Post a Comment