So Eric posed the question from the last post/picture that maybe several have wondered. What is a zerbert? I'll first admit that I'm not quite sure if that is the correct spelling, which kind of stresses me out because misspelled words drive me crazy. But anyway, a zerbert is a big blowfish kiss typically given on a tummy.
Wade was pretty famous for giving these to our niece and nephew when they were younger, so the tradition has continued with Tate. I think it is sometimes pretty startling to him, but it can usually guarantee that you get one of his big smiles.
___________________________________________________
On to the big news of the evening...American Idol. Woo-hoo Jordin & Blake!!!! They were 2 of my 3 original favorites (I also liked rocker girl Gina). I'm actually pretty surprised because I thought Melinda would make it to the end. I think the fact that her songs seemed older and more outdated finally caught up to her, even though she probably has the best singing voice.
I really like them both but think Jordin will probably win. I'm hoping for some more '8os friendly music in the finale like their Bon Jovi and The Police songs. You know...old retro songs. How sad is it that Jordin probably never even lived in the '80s, since she's only 17!
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love the final 2!! :) The fans pulled through for me. Melinda probably inked her recording contract as she was walking off the stage so I don't feel bad for her at all. She is a great musician but Jordin and Blake are awesome. I can't decide which one I think will win. I can totally see it going either way.
my daddy used to give us zerberts too (and no, I don't know for sure that is the correct spelling either) .... such a fun daddy/son thing!
American Idol is almost over!
Whoo-hoo!
This means I get my TV back just in time for NBA Conference Finals!
The highly reputable urbandictionary.com site indicates that you are spelling it correctly!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=zerbert
I found it interesting that the Cosby show made this term famous. That's got to be good for a Trivial Pursuit - 80's Edition answer doesn't it?
Post a Comment