What do the Chief of Surgery from Grey’s Anatomy, going to the gym, Mark Cuban, appendicitis, ACU Sing Song, and Diana Ross have in common? They were all in my weirdo dream last night.
I think that since I’m now getting a full night’s sleep once again, I’m back to my pre-pregnancy days of strange and bizarre dreams.
I don’t quite remember all of the details of this one, but it went something like this…
I’ve got appendicitis and am at Seattle Grace Hospital, I guess, because “the Chief” was going to perform my surgery. I tried to talk him out of it because I really needed to go to the gym the next day. I seemed to survive the surgery fine and then was off to coordinate the video production for ACU Sing Song???!!!
So I’m back in the “control booth” watching cameras shoot the competition when Mark Cuban (Sing Song Director in the dream) comes in and says one of the acts has bailed at the last minute. So I walk into a back office and tell Diana Ross that we desperately need her to perform. She obliges, and miraculously the show goes on!
Hmmm…think one of those books on dream analysis could help me with this one?
Monday, May 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Are you sure you aren't pregnant?? That sounds like a crazy dream, and pregnant women have crazy dreams...
I think Mark Cuban would make a great Sing Song director :) I like the pieces of your dream (except the appendicitis) - maybe you're just bored..... Just kidding.
I am glad to hear that I am not the only one who has vivid dreams. Last night I was backstage at Dancing with the Stars, trying to watch the performances while single handly trying to save the audience from a bomb that had been planted in one of the dressing rooms. Good news-I saved the day-all is well now
What? Pregnant? Who's pregnant? There's no need for pregnant! At least not for a while! Why must there be pregnant?
(Nervous eye twitch)
We already were pregnant! Aren't we supposed to first wait a while before again being pregnant? Why pregnant? There's no need for pregnant?
Careful Wade...denial may send you over the edge! Geez, in my book you're already past the "let's get pregnant again" stage! Ha! But, almost 30 years later, I've lived to laugh about it!
B-Mom
Oh...and in case you haven't heard, Larry never knew until I was 7 months along. So, is Kelly holding out on ya? Tee Hee!
Pregnant???? There can't be a pregnant... no more pregnant!!! Let's let Shannon do that!! ; )
I have always had cray dreams myself. They weird me out b/c I spend the entire next day trying to analyze them and it drives me NUTS! Always has.
I miss seeing you Kelly and it's only been a week! See you soon.
Pregnant? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I also hate to misspell words and look at my last blog.... sleep deprivation......... ugh!!
Post a Comment