
Valentine’s Day started Friday night with a Date Night for me and Wade at one of our favorite Fort Worth restaurants, Lucille’s. I had the camera with me but completely forgot to take a picture. It’s funny when we remember back in the pre-Tate days how we used to eat out all of the time and totally took for granted what a treat it is. These days we relish any opportunity to go to a restaurant just the two of us. We can take our time, talk about anything, and just enjoy being together.
The Big Day...complete with festive shirt. Tate is sitting on his great-grandfather's rocking chair.
And Valentine’s Day itself was pretty low-key, but we left church and picked up our dinner. This is the first year that we tried the Papa Murphy’s heart-shaped pizza. It was surprisingly really yummy.

After some coaxing (if anything looks different than what he’s used to, he’s hesitant), Tate enjoyed it too.

And then we had some fun camera time.





4 comments:
That is a pretty good card!! Way to go Tate! That pizza looks yummy and the family pictures are cute! Happy Valentine's Day!
Awh! Looks like you had a fun Valentine's Day! Tate's card is adorable & that pizza looks soooo yummy!
Sorry I haven't commented in awhile! I'm trying to get back into the habit!
Well I think the card looks great! I'm not very crafty either, and with being a homeschool mom, this is always a challange for me.
Love the heart pizza from Papa Murphys! We had one too for our family. I wish I had thought to take a pic of it :)
What a creative mom you are to let him make it! I loved it! The pizza looks yummy! He is adorable and yall look so cute. He loves his mama- you can tell! Looks and sounds like you had a wonderful day!
Post a Comment