
My friend Kari Firestone Heil would've turned 33 today. I still think about her almost every single day. I miss her so much and continue to hope that her two sweet daughters will one day be able to know and understand what a beautiful, talented, and loving mother they had. Here is the post from last year with many more pictures and memories.

6 comments:
I am sorry that you lost such a dear friend. I remember your post from last year. I think you're a wonderful friend for keeping her memory alive. Hugs to you today, my Blogger friend!
Well I didn't know here but your posts make me wish I had.
You are doing a great thing for her daughters. I have wished many times that I had a book compiled of stories from people who knew my parents. One day I hope to get one together for my kids.
You are a great friend!
Kelly,
Thanks, once again, for remembering Kari...and I too hope our precious granddaughters, Maryn and Elizabeth, WILL be able to know and understand what a beautiful, talented, and loving mother they had. She loved them so much, and as we did last year, Ronnie and I will copy and save your remembrance of Kari for each girl, and someday... when we can... we will give them to Maryn & Elizabeth to look at and read.
We want them to know about their mother's years at ACU and the friends that she loved so much! Kari was so blessed to have you in her life...
We also say, "Hugs to you" sweet friend! Love you,
Jill and Ronnie
Kelly~
You are such a GREAT friend. I know your heart still hurts. I know she knew just how much you love her. You are the best!!!
Love you,
J
I remember your post from last year, too. So sorry for your loss - having friends to share our soul with is so precious - so far I am blessed that I still have them in my life - can't imagine what it would be like to lose them...
But I am sure I would never be able to not remember them all the time, too.
btw please tell Wade I am still reading and enjoying his blog, but his comment 'feature' sucks - I can't use it from the time on I got a new computer and I have no idea why...
Post a Comment