That is the quote that I've heard quite possibly more than 100 times in the last 48 hours. The rest of the conversation usually goes like this:M: Yes Tate, we did ride the choo-choo train.
T: I go under bridge.
M: We did go under a bridge.
T: I go under another bridge.
M: Yes, there were big bridges and little bridges.
T: I see the waterfall. I ride the train.
You get the point. Tate had the time of his life riding on the Forest Park Miniature Train for the first time this past weekend. I wondered if the 40-minute ride would be too long, but I really think he could've done the whole loop two or three times. He loved it, and we all three had a great time.





10 comments:
I have heard great things about this train. It is on our "To Do" list for the summer!
I just bookmarked the website -- in an all boy house, this sounds like the perfect family excursion.
We had a birthday party for Tyler there one year - the party was at the park that it has a stop at. It was THE BEST. Cheap, fun, easy, park, just fun. I think I'll go back again sometime this summer!
So cute! We need to get Tate and Caleb together to play, we would love to have him for a few hours & you can pack!
FUN!! I'm sure Tate was in his element. We'll have to go with y'all next time.
Your baby boy is adorable and he's got his mom's smile!
Plus...he gets MAD PROPS for the Boston Red Sox hat!
Oh, what a cutie!! Tate & Alexander would get along just great together... Alex LOVES trains too! We've taken rides on a miniature train at our nearby park a few times & Alex absolutely loves it.
That made my day. He is so cute Kelly! :)
Too cute! I love those moments when you have given them a memory that they keep close to their heart!
Austin would love this! I'll definitely have to remember it! Glad yall had such a wonderful time!
Post a Comment