Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Wade!

Wade is 34! I should’ve said 37, since one year he got my age wrong, and my Dad was the one to correct him. But I’ll be nice. Although, he is officially older than me now. :) And lately, Tate’s favorite song to sing is “Happy Birthday,” so this what I’ve heard pretty much all day. (The part at the end is him blowing out the candles.)



Happy Birthday to the best partner in life I could ask for. You are my best friend. You make me laugh. You inspire me. And I love everything about you. I could only hope Tate will grow into the kind of man he is fortunate to call Daddy.

And to celebrate in true Strzinek fashion, we’re heading out for a cheap dinner date somewhere, only to be followed by the one-and-only Truluck’s chocolate cake for dessert. I can already taste it now. Yum!

2 comments:

What was done said...

Happy birthday!
34 can be a great age.
Take a look here:
http://www.whatwasdone.com/Age.php?&Age=34

Wade said...

Thanks Babe - you just made my day!