We had a nice Father's Day this year celebrating the fun Dad in our house. I attempted a picture of Wade and the boys. Sun, wind, and two squirmy boys=you get what you can get. I still think it's a good one of my three handsome guys. And there is THAT wristband again...it's everywhere!
We had a nice lunch and nice afternoon naps, which all together make for a pretty nice day. :) And later that night, we had a make-your-own-pizza party at Wade's parent's house. My father-in-law discovered The Green Egg last summer and has been a grilling machine ever since. You can even cook pizzas in it!
But the highlight for everyone that night was spending time out on the golf course. It's kind of surreal as I remember when my niece and nephew were Tate's age, and they loved running down the fairway and hitting the ball. Lots of fun to experience that all over again with my kids.

1 comment:
Looks like a perfect day! Holy cow! Trip looks just like Ford and is so TALL!
Post a Comment