The Christmas program was great again. His class sang Go Tell It On The Mountain. The version they sang was much more upbeat then what we kept hearing on the radio. Tate would say the people on the radio were singing it wrong. :) He is on the back row and second from far right. As you can see he doesn't have much stage fright and is all in.
They also got to visit with Santa one day at school. My friend sent me this picture, and I could not get over how BIG he looked. Growing up so fast.
And on the last day was the Christmas craziness...I mean party. :) Lots of fun playing a dice game, making a Christmas tree out of an ice cream cone, frosting, and candy. And then the hilarious book exchange game. Such a fun day with some sweet kiddos and pretty amazing teachers.

1 comment:
You did a great job capturing the Christmas craziness! I love the photo of Tate eating the side of his Christmas tree and the one of the 3 of us, I mean 4 if you count Bowden! Sweet Tate!
Post a Comment