Thursday, August 16, 2012

Aunt Kelly & Nieces Day

We just had the 2nd annual Aunt Kelly & Nieces Day. Since I have a houseful of boys, this has been a fun tradition and opportunity to have time with just my nieces when they are in town. This year I picked them up from Mimi & Grandpa's, and we went to the local children's theater production of Rapunzel, which is quite different than Tangled. They kept waiting for Flynn and wondered why her hair was dark & curly. :) It was a really cute and silly show that had a great message about not treating others different because of how they look on the outside.
Then we had lunch at the pink & girly Celebrity Bakery. Yum! Mallory chose the best strawberry cake on the planet, and Morgan chose the biggest iced cookie ever. Both great choices. :)
I love these two and am so proud of the sweet girls they are growing up to be!

And while posting this, I realized that last year's outing never made it on the blog. Last year we went with lunch & manicures. :) Can't believe how much they've grown already.





No comments: