Monday, April 29, 2013

Valentine's Day ~ 2013

I admit I can be a cynic. But I can also be a romantic. So Valentine's Day is weird mix of both for me. The cynic in me would MUCH rather prefer flowers, a note, or something special on any other day other than Valentine's Day. Wade lucks out there. :) But the romantic in me wants my boys to feel loved, to see that their parents sure love each other, and to learn how to show love to others.

So Valentine's has turned into a fun day more of showing love to our kids and the special people around us.

Starting with some flowers for Tate's wonderful Kindergarten teacher. I don't have a picture of Will taking flowers to his wonderful preschool teachers, because as soon as I put him down and handed him the flowers, he was running and the flower petals were flying all over the place. :)
We also enjoyed our tradition of a heart-shaped pizza and some yummy, giant red velvet cupcakes.
I love watching these two brothers love each other.

No comments: