Sunday, March 19, 2006

confrontation...yikes!

Instead of a big throw down party for the Big 3-0, I decided to celebrate by taking the day off on Friday. So, a day at the spa followed by a nap, and time to bum around the house was the ultimate treat.

The only problem was the massage. When I scheduled it, they asked what comfort level I wanted. I asked for light-moderate. Well, I'm scared to think what her deep tissue massage is like. I think she somehow bruised my lung, kidney, and spleen...my back muscles are still sore!

The whole time I'm thinking, "You've got nothing to prove to me woman...yes, you're strong!" So, I'm cringing in pain, but still don't say anything...why is that? It's like the hairdresser I keep going back to, but can't bear to tell her that I wish she would cut my hair a little different.

There's a goal for my '30s..get assertive with confrontation!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually Kelly, I think you're pretty good at confrontation!

Love ya' much,

Wade