I had to write a check today and realized it's here. 3. As in March. As in the month I turn 30. Why am I so freaked out by this? It's not a sad-depressed thing, but a weird...how-is-it-possible thing.
_______________________
Thanks to the folks that shared their "4 Things." Just a reminder that anyone can leave a comment, even if you're not a blogger.
_______________________
The Enright side of the family out there will enjoy this 30-something quote...Go Bears! I kept it because it was about being 30 and from UC Berkeley, but I have no idea who this guy is/was. Any ideas?
"Never trust anyone over 30." (Mario Savio, 1960s U.C. Berkeley activist
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Mario Savio was the student leader of the Free Speech Movement in Berkeley in the '60s.
your california cousin Amy
“Never trust anyone over 30” Wow! There’s another profound and life changing comment from our socially conscience-minded friends at Berkeley. And all this time I just thought UC-Berkeley was only good for Pac 10 football!
Speaking of which, what's the strategy for improving on that 8-4 season? Surely it isn't throwing Bush & Lienart "Have fun making the big bucks in the NFL" Going Away parties, is it?! Go Cal!
(By the way, my email is rstrzine@cephalon.com - bring it on, Enrights!)
Ms.Kelly--Your father has failed in your Cal History Education. Mario Salvio was the leader of the Free Speech Movement--Took over Sproul Hall...Your grandmother will roll over in her grave...Go Bears!!!!
Post a Comment