Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Lake Food

This past weekend we headed to the lake with friends. As always, it's lots of fun being at the lake...no wristwatch, no TV, no timetable, but lots of lake food.

I realized that there are certain foods I love having while at the lake. I rarely ever buy these any other time, but for some reason taking it to the lake makes it all OK.

  • Big Cheez-It
  • Chewy Chips-A-Hoy cookies
  • watermelon
  • hot dogs
  • Rice Krispie treats
  • powdered donuts for breakfast

After all of this, I'm scared to think about my next weigh-in at the doctor's office. But I think I heard somewhere that lake food calories don't count. :)

Any other yummy lake food I forgot to list?

2 comments:

Wade said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wade said...

I think Oprah once said that lake food tastes even better when you own your own ski boat!

I wonder if there is a way we can find out if she is right.

Love ya',

W