Saturday, June 03, 2006

Woo-Hoo!

GO MAVS! Headed to the Finals...very exciting!

I've been saying forever that the network that airs the games should have small box on the bottom of the screen with a "Cuban Cam." The Finals would be even more entertaining to watch Mark Cuban act in true goober form.

2 comments:

Pearson Family said...

YIIPPEEE! I can't wait to watch. I have dressed Emaline in Parker's old Mav's gear. I think she now needs some PINK Mav's gear for the next series! MFFL!

Happy late anniversary. How are you feeling?

Kelly said...

Hi Paige,
I saw your adorable family pic on your blog dressed out in Mavs gear, so I guess you are all big fans. It is pretty exciting! I'm glad there's a little break now until the next series. I need to get some laundry done. :)

I'm doing good. Some days I feel completely normal, on other days I feel completely gross every time I eat something. But, it's really not that bad and nothing to complain about. Almost to week 14 and things are starting to pooch out. We are excited! :)