The 2-week-countdown has begun. Such a strange thing. I'm disappointed with myself for not keeping up with blogging more and documenting these last few months of the pregnancy better. So, I'm trying to stay at it these next 2 weeks for sure.
I've always been the type of person that is very aware of timeframes. When on vacation, I know the exact point that the last half of the trip begins. I do that not to be a pessimist, but to make sure that I relish and savor it all.
I've felt that same way this past week. Don't get me wrong, because I can't wait for Tate to get here. But, I also want to soak in these last few days of "life before baby." From sleep to ice cream to movies. Guilty pleasures to enjoy freely for a little longer. :)
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Savor and enjoy these last two weeks of life as you know it, but get ready for the BEST years of your life! It is worth every sacrifice! What a blessing! Can't wait to meet Tate!
Sharon Bankhead
I can't believe you only have 2 more weeks! Isn't it the truth that it flies by? We are sooo excited!
Thanks Sharon...good advice. :)
And Shannon, yes it is crazy how fast time flies. I still can't believe it.
Post a Comment