I think I've heard the question, "How do you feel?" more in the last month than probably all 30 years of my life. My response has been pretty much the same throughout most of the pregnancy...great!
It was a little rough the first 3 months, but come week 14, the switch flipped. I felt great. I have been fortunate to really have had a good pregnancy. No major problems, and I've even been able to sleep really well.
As of week 38, I guess the switch flipped back. I'm feeling very big and very pregnant. No complaining, because I'm realizing this is all bound to happen. This baby does need to come out at some point in time, right? Well, I guess things are slowly starting.
I went for another weekly visit to the doctor yesterday, and I've made a little more progress. Lots of contractions lately, and I'm feeling much more run down and tired. The good news is that I can still sleep at night. So, I'm doing lots of that these last few days.
So crazy that he could come any day now. Every time I see a little blonde boy, I wonder if that's what Tate will look like one day. I can't wait to meet him and know that everything that still has to happen to get him here will be well worth it!
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment