Thursday, November 30, 2006

More Buddha Belly pics

This may the last pregnant picture I allow for public viewing. Each day, I wonder how it's possible for my stomach to grow any bigger?? Seriously, how big is this kid going to be? This was a few days ago at 38 1/2 weeks.




Here's Wade at 38 1/2 weeks. His complaint these days is swollen ankles. He's not getting much sympathy from me. :)



2 comments:

TTidmore said...

Kelly,

Thanks for posting your last pregnancy picture. We can't wait for Tate to arrive and to see pictures. Hope all goes well. We are thinking about you guys.

Taylor and Heather

Monica said...

Great pics I think you look extra cute Kelly. Your funny husband comes in a close second. : )You had quite the thanksgiving!! Glad your little Tate started kicking again. I would have been scared too. Hope all continues as planned and the little one is here SOON safe and happy!