I was tagged a long time ago and am just now finishing it up...
1. I’ve come to realize that my ex-boyfriend --- was a "learning experience."
2. I am listening to --- Wade use his baby talk voice with Tate, which kind of sounds like an old Scottish man (still sweet and cute). :)
3. I talk --- in my sleep.
4. I love --- greeting cards, stationary, and gift wrap! I even bought an armoire just to organize my collection. Let me know if you ever need something gift-wrapped.
5. My best friends --- live too far away.
6. I lost --- our 8th grade band's UIL competition. I played the triangle (how embarrassing) and played the wrong beat the entire song.
7. I hate it when people --- are spiteful, racist or judgemental.
8. Love is --- comfortable when it's right.
9. Marriage is --- something that takes active work and participation.
10. Somewhere, someone is thinking --- How much gift wap can someone really have? Ask Wade, I'm stocked up for 5 years of gift-giving.
11. I’ll always be --- politically correct.
12. I have a crush on --- Justin Timberlake (yes, 2 N'Sync concerts!).
13. The last time I cried was --- yesterday at the pediatrician...4 shots for Tate!
14. My cell phone --- is almost always on silent, which drives my family and friends crazy.
15. When I wake up in the morning --- which time...1:00 a.m., 4:00 a.m., or 7:00 a.m.? I hear a baby crying.
16. Before I go to sleep at night --- I have to read something, even if I'm totally exhausted.
17. Right now I am thinking --- wow, Tate's been happy for awhile, and I might be able to actually finish this blog post.
18. Babies are --- a lot of hard wok, but well worth it!
19. I get on MySpace --- never.
20. Today I --- went to Target for the 5th time in a 48-hour period in search for a chair from their Global Bazzar.
21. Tonight I --- am looking forward to watching the new episode of "The Office."
22. Tomorrow I --- need to finally send out Tate's birth announcements....seriously, it's been 2 months already!
23. I really want --- to see the Sistine Chapel one day.
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm glad you just now finished your tag also. I don't feel so bad. I have to comment on some...
#3: completely true and hereditary!
#4: completely true. you could be martha stewart in that department.
#8: that made me laugh. the enrights do not have any musical skills, that is for sure.
#11: completely true again.
#14: yes, it does drive us crazy!
I am totally with you on 16 and 21. And there is no shame in going to Target twice in two days. Target is a very happy place. And when you have a baby, sometimes you just have to go somewhere.
I may be new to the whole tagging thing, but aren't you supposed to tag someone else (not that I'm volunteering, although I could you a post idea)
"2. I am listening to --- Wade use his baby talk voice with Tate, which kind of sounds like an old Scottish man"
Let me explain, current research suggests that speaking to babies in certain dialects helps communication development and football throwing skills . . . or so I've read.
Plus, speaking in a Scottish accent gives me an opportunity to say one of my favorite Mike Myers lines from SNL: "If it's not Scottish - it's crap!"
Post a Comment