Thursday, September 13, 2007

The End of the Road


This marks the end of the road with what ended up being my favorite purse of all time (or at least of 31 years so far). I've had 3 good summers with this purse, but it's time to let it go. The inside lining is coming undone, the edges are worn down, and a new hole on the bottom has begun. I need to let it go. But to be honest, I'm a little sad. I love this purse.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I almost ordered this exact purse from a catalog not too long ago. I may still do it, since now I know it's a good one!

Wade said...

Will you replace it with a bigger bag that will have enough room for my wallet, cell phone and keys, please?

Sorry 'bout the bag!

Phillips Family said...

I have that same bag (with different initials) and have used it for many summers. I am sad that yours has met it's end.

Shannon said...

I'm sure all the men out there reading your blog are rolling their eyes at us...but, I am sad too! I guess that means I can get one now and we won't be twinkies:) I've always loved that purse.

Phillips Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tara said...

okay a friend just gave me this bag as a birthday gift and i think it might be just the perfect replacement! i also have it in the solid with the zipper top and love it!
http://www.ballarddesigns.com/jump.jsp?itemID=4778&itemType=PRODUCT&path=1%2C2%2C21%2C83%2C377&iProductID=4778

Monica said...

I guess you will just have to go shopping. : )
By the way I have been thinking of you guys in the search for a new church home. I know that can be a long process.