
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Gotta Love Small Town Festivals
Technically we don't live in a small town. But our mailing address and postal service come from a tiny little town 5 miles away while our tax dollars go to the big city. So to be good postal patrons, we decided to spend last Saturday at the small town's annual Main Street festival. We enjoyed a train ride, sitting in a real firetruck, dancing to some bluegrass, looking at a race car, eating lunch at Babe's, riding the big slide, and watching the clown show. Fun was had by all!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Awww! I loved Tate going down the slide with Daddy! What fun Kelly! :o) Makes me wish I did live in a small town and do those small town things. ;o)
I haven't had the chance to tell you what a sweetheart your little Tate is! I enjoyed watching him in the nursery on Sunday...he is so big now! And a sweetie! It was so good to see you all!
Looks fun!
That is a fun time . . and I love seeing an adult arm in a couple of pictures - just to make sure Mr. Tate didn't jump off precarious places (or just to keep him sitting still for a photo opp!! he!)
Tate and I agree: Clowns freak us out . . . even if they do make cool balloon animals!
Looks like a fun day! I loved the video!!
Post a Comment