I've got lots of blog updates coming soon, but there's a pressing issue I'd love to get some advice from anyone willing to share. Tate's 2nd birthday and Christmas are coming very soon, and we're trying to decide on what kind of outdoor play set to buy. Here are my qualifiers:
* we won't be in this house forever, so nothing huge and permanent
* he is still working on the climbing/balance coordination skills
* he has no fear, so nothing too high off the ground
* he loves slides
* we have a swing already
Any thoughts out there on what's worked (or hasn't) for your kiddos?
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi...sorry we didn't get to party with y'all today!
Anyway, we love little tikes stuff here. There is a lady in Flower Mound who re-sales Little Tikes stuff in her backyard. We purchased two things from her that were in great condition. the best part is that she will buy back your stuff whenever you are finished. I highly recommend checking her out....you can get the stuff at about half the price and also find some unique sets that aren't sold in normal stores. I will try to find her number and email it to you
I agree with L that Little Tykes is good. On another note, we got the boys a smaller trampoline (not the huge one but also not the tiny one) and it's perfect for the boys and for our yard. It's lower down than most trampolines and has the net for protection. I never thought I'd get one because they do scare me but this size is great. We got it at TRU and it's also great to have when company is over. Good luck!
A pole, some chain and duck tape. That should do ya. If he gets board with that just throw him in a room with some skittles. Your welcome.
Hey it was great seeing you guys last weekend. Hope I see you two before our 20 year. Feel free to make sarcastic remarks on my blog: wordsandpicturesbytonyb.com
Post a Comment