We went to the first one with Aunt Shannon and cousins, Mallory & Morgan. This is my favorite shot of him on the big ‘ol tractor.

Mallory & Tate had a great time getting to pull wagons all around.


The next pumpkin patch was a part of our 2nd Bunt/Strzinek Family Day. We had a great day during the summer and followed it up with another fun fall day. We all enjoyed a fun train ride first.

Tate loved this pumpkin patch because it was a pretty big place, and he could just run and run. He was off from the second we were there. He got a little annoyed with me trying to tame his explorer spirit to get him to pose with the pumpkins.

“Seriously Mom, it’s still just another pumpkin. What’s the big deal?”


And here’s our weak attempt at a big group photo. We need to at least document that the parents do exist. And since the guys got some time away during the summer fun day, the girls left the kids in their daddy's capable hands after the pumpkin patch and enjoyed a delicious lunch, yummy frozen treat, and relaxing pedicures.
While there, I realized that I don’t think like a toddler. There was a small little hay maze, just one bundle of hay (there’s probably a real word for that, which I don’t know) high. I figured it would be too boring for them. Not quite. I really think Tate could’ve spent 30 minutes going through it. They both loved it!
I’ve also realized that we’re in the stage where it’s difficult to get good, non-blurry pictures of him smiling. He goes 100 mph and hasn’t quite figured out the “smile and say cheese” command yet. So I take whatever I can get. Just know that this little boy is one happy guy and is usually smiling a lot. Just not when I take his picture.


The next pumpkin patch was a part of our 2nd Bunt/Strzinek Family Day. We had a great day during the summer and followed it up with another fun fall day. We all enjoyed a fun train ride first.

Tate loved this pumpkin patch because it was a pretty big place, and he could just run and run. He was off from the second we were there. He got a little annoyed with me trying to tame his explorer spirit to get him to pose with the pumpkins.

“Seriously Mom, it’s still just another pumpkin. What’s the big deal?”


And here’s our weak attempt at a big group photo. We need to at least document that the parents do exist. And since the guys got some time away during the summer fun day, the girls left the kids in their daddy's capable hands after the pumpkin patch and enjoyed a delicious lunch, yummy frozen treat, and relaxing pedicures.




2 comments:
Cute pictures! We had a blast at the patch with you guys.
That last picture cracks me up. The kids are probably wondering why in the world mommies and daddies are trying to be in the picture!!!
What fun!!! I just love this time of year and soak it all in as much as possible! Tate is such a cutie! I still have your halloween card from last year. :o) And yes...long gone are the days of sit still so Mommy can get a good pic...although they do reemerge later.
Post a Comment