By his naptime, I realized that I had read to him all of these books (some more than once) throughout the day. My new party trick may be reciting by memory Is Your Mama a Llama?
And at our house when the garbage trucks come by, all activities must stop. All can then watch the awesomeness that is the garbage truck.
A fun new trick of Tate's is counting from 1-10. By the 27th time today, I figured I should capture it on video.
And finally, one of Tate's favorite episodes of Sesame Street is when Elmo and Zoe have the "How Many Hats Can You Put On Your Head Contest." So we had one of our own today. Just like with Elmo and Zoe, it was a tie between me and Tate...3 hats!





9 comments:
What a fun day! We will have that kind of day today...and possibly potty training??? Yikes!
Way to go Tate on your numbers! You did great!
Sounds like a fun pj day! You may get another one tomorrow!
what a fun day!
I'm so glad Tate has enjoyed Ethan's video. I just hope that darn NASCAR theme music hasn't become permanently lodged in your head the way it has mine. I bet he and Ethan would have some rip-roarin' fun together with their car love.
(And we're the same way when the garbage truck comes. It's become slightly less awe-inspiring in recent months, but still a Monday morning highlight nonetheless.)
Argh - I just had my first week back at work and this was so exhausting. I think I want a PJ day with lots of books as well.
Once a week I visit friends of mine and their three year old boy is always waiting for me at the door and demanding "you have to bring me to bed" :-) it's so cute.
And my favorite book to read to him is a book over a v e r y ticklish sheep. We can always giggle along when we read it.
... answer to your comment :-)
Diet Coke for breakfast - ugh. I can't stand Diet Coke anytime, so I guess I rather stay with coffee in the morning. The peanut butter is yummy, even though I more often use it for cooking (chicken with tomatoe-peanut-butter dressing is delicious).
I did not like the second book of Twilight so much as well, but later I realised, that she had to write the second book this way, to prepare for the third and I think it paid out *happy-sigh*.
Hey Kelly! Just wanted to let you know that I'm making my blog private, so please send me your e-mail address so I can add it to the list. Thanks so much! You can leave a comment on my blog or e-mail me directly - lisafoerterAThotmailDOTcom
What fun! I'm cracking up because Austin has those exact same PJs- gotta love Target!
Post a Comment