Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tag

I'm feeling the blog writer's block coming, so I was very happy to remember a tag from way back when on Chris's blog. Chris is a new friend that I probably should've met years ago. We seem to live pretty parallel lives...same college, same church, some of the same friends, and same place for our boys to get a little therapy help. In fact we finally met in the waiting room there. It's been fun getting to know my new friend!

4 things I did yesterday:
* showed great restraint while shopping at Target, which is filled with new fun, spring things
* had a nice lunch with Kelli
* cringed several times as Tate bounded through the Chick Fil-A playscape like he was 10 years old
* wrote a list of all of the things I need to do today

4 things on my wish list:
* a 10th anniversary vacation
* a KitchenAid stand-up mixer...just discovered its greatness
* a massage
* fun stationary...always!

4 things I look forward to:
* when American Idol gets to the good people
* when my photo albums are finally caught up
* when I feel like I have a clue on how to parent an energetic toddler
* seeing my 2 out-of-town best friends hopefully sometime soon

4 restaurants I like:
* Bruno's
* Mi Cocina
* PF Chang's
* Babe's

4 favorite TV shows:
* The Office
* Oprah
* American Idol
* NBC Nightly News (yes the target audience is 50+, but I still love it)

4 people I tag:
* Shannon
* Lana
* Audra
* Janell

2 comments:

Jody said...

Yippppeeeee! I will do my best to get this done! Your tags are always good. Love learning more about you but I really felt like I knew most of this! I think that is a good sign.

Hugs,
J

Phillips Family said...

Get the kitchen Aid stand mixer...it will change your life (Kohl's often runs sales on these)

Whenever my kids and I are at a large park or playscape that is huge, I am a nervous wreck.

By the way, have you tried the Chick-fil-a in my town that has the outdoor playscape? It is a bit more younger child friendly. The bad part is that it is outside, which means weather and temp. can keep it closed some days.