Baby Strz is due to be here April 22!We are beyond excited at the thought of another little one. Today was the first sonogram, and seeing that little flicker of light flashing so strongly provided a great sense of relief.
I’m almost 9 weeks along and have tried to be as patient as possible as I waited for this morning’s appointment. The time quickly got here, and we quickly got to experience that awe and wonder of seeing a tiny life working so hard at growing inside me. Amazing.
So far, I can already tell a big difference this time. I guess it’s because I’m chasing around an energetic 2 year-old (almost 3!), so I’m much more tired and the time is going much faster. I’ve felt the usual grossness of early pregnancy, and shockingly, all of the pants are already much tighter.
Tate can tell you that there is a baby in Mommy’s tummy, but I’m pretty sure he doesn’t quite know what that means. Or know how much his life will be changing in just a few more months. For now, we’re soaking up all of our time with just him.
But mainly, I want so badly to express my gratitude for this gift of new life and the future that it holds.

13 comments:
Precious baby Strz! I am praying for you guys and especially for this little one on the way. I can't wait to meet the newest member of the family! :)
PS put me on the baby shower guest list, kay?!?!
Oh, Sweetie, I am soooo excited for you! This is such happy news!Seeing that little flickering heartbeat is such an awesome feeling, huh? They say with subsequent pregnancies that your stomach pooches out the moment you find out you're pregnant! Congrats!
Hmm, I'm on Facebook... I'll have to find ya!
We are so excited for you all!! Tate is going to LOVE being a big brother!!
Congrats! So excited for you guys!!
This is such exciting news! You'll need do do lots of blog posts on how to handle two kids and keep your hair at the same time. ;) Wishing you a healthy, easy 9 months!
Congrats! I'm so happy for you! We had an appointment yesterday too!
Wow..what a gift from God. Kelly from one woman to another who has longed for chidlren and experienced what we experience God is so good Romans 8:28 and He knows the plans for you Jer 29:11. Enjoy this blessing and don't let the tight pants bother you...EMBRACE IT!!!!! I will pray for a healthy baby, pregnancy and for Wade and Tate! PRAISE BE TO OUR GOD!!!
So excited for y'all!! We can't wait to see Tate as a big brother and for the girls to have another cousin! We just wished we lived closer:(
How exciting!!! We are so excited for you and will be praying for you all. We can't wait to meet the newest addition to your family.
Just wanted to add again our congratulations on the new little Strzinek! I've "kept up" on FB, and loved the way you gave the news to Wade! Take good care of yourself, enjoy this time, and we will look forward to meeting your little one! Did you see my latest post of the pics of Kelli's kiddos? We finally got a "professional" photographer instead of me! I also posted a while back pics of Kari's girls when we celebrated their birthdays...we haven't seen them since July...which hurts our hearts and...I believe theirs also...oh well...hopefully we will see them soon...maybe we can still meet you for dinner sometime...I know you guys are super busy with Tate, so just let us know...until then...Happy pregnancy! Jill (and Ronnie)
This is the best news!! Love that little baby's heartbeat!!!
Congrats to you! I hope you are feeling better soon.
ARGH, this happens when I do not read blogs regularly. This is SO amazing - congrats Kelly & Wade - I cannot wait to "see" the baby!!! All the best for you!
Post a Comment