Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ummmmm?????

We headed to our first MOPS class of the year and both had a great time. As I went to pick Tate up from his class, I saw several of the adorable kid's family picture paintings airing out in the hallway. I was thinking to myself how cute, this will be a keeper for sure. Ummmmm...not sure what I'm supposed to think about this?


Isn't there someone missing?

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Hilarious!!!!! They probably thought, "Oh poor guy. The woman he's with must be an aunt or something." Maybe you can have an art project this afternoon and add yourself in:)

Unknown said...

First time I've had a chance to scroll through blogs in a while and so glad I found this post!! SO funny!!!

Audra Laney said...

Ha!! Maybe Baby Strz will paint a picture of just you and her/him to go along with this one. I'm thinkin' maybe he's a Daddy's boy?

Holly said...

Too Cute!

Phillips Family said...

Evelyn's was missing her daddy, so those poor teachers hopefully were not questioning the structure of MOPS members homelife.

I had the great exprience of not realizing that E.'s paper had a TON of paint on it. When we walked into the parking lot the wind blew the paper onto my chest. Nice. Fortunately the Moppetts craft director had selected washable paint :)

Glad you enjoyed MOPS!

Jody said...

I am sorry but I BUSTED out laughting when I saw that? Are you surprised?? They always want DADDY!!! I think it is b/c they might be not as intrigued with Mommy since most of them are around a lot!!! Too cute!!