Thursday, March 04, 2010

Girl's Weekend


Kelly from Fort Worth

Tina from Houston

no kids

meet in Austin

two beautiful, sunny days

yummy tacos @ Guero’s

where o where can a girl get a pedicure?

told we were high-maintenance for asking

alas, day spa in the mall

soak, scrub, rub, polish, pretty

trip to the candy store

one of our cool, quirky movies

hot spot dinner with the locals

at 9:30 p.m.

who are we?

drive by 6th street feeling old

happy to be fast asleep by midnight

no baby monitors

sleep in

sleep in some more

delish brunch @ Kerbey Lane

lots of fun stories and conversations

pack up to drive back home

so thankful for friendship!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok sounds like you need to do it again this summer...you bring Kelli down here and pick up Shannon and me! :)

Audra Laney said...

Oh you make me jealous! This sounds fabulous, and I love the way you wrote it out. :) Oh and you look ADORABLE!

Lisa said...

Oooh, what a perfect girls' weekend! Love it :) I'll be doing the same thing this weekend with 7 of my girlfriends... I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

You look fabulous!

Shannon said...

I agree with Karen!!

Sounds like a perfect weekend!

jodyandjanell said...

AWESOME!!! Kelly, you look adorable. Tina, YOU look great!! Yay for friendship!!! So happy for you.