In early March, I was blessed to have a fun evening with great friends all celebrating the upcoming arrival of Baby Will.
These lovely girls did a great job of hosting a beautiful shower. This season of life has been such a fun one as I've had the chance to continue some friendships that I've had since the college days and begin new friendships just in the past couple of years. Both make my life richer! Thank you again Kristen, Monica, Alyssa, Holly, Melissa, (and Chris)!
And sweet sister Shannon headed in town to celebrate as well. Here we are with Mimi.
I forgot how cute little bitty baby clothes were!
All of the gifts were so thoughtful and sweet. One especially fun one was the set of onesies/shirts made by my sister (plug for her business here....Jelby's website link). For Tate's first year, I took a monthly block picture (wow, look at him grow). Shannon made some adorable onesies and shirts for Will to wear on his monthly birthday with the number for that month. So cute!
So fun seeing his name!
Evenings like that remind me of the many blessings I am surrounded by. Friends, family, generous hearts, and the gift of a baby...my cup runneth over!
We were also able to celebrate again a couple of weeks ago when the staff at Wade's office threw a luncheon and shower for us. I'm so bummed that I somehow didn't take any pictures. It was another time of feeling oh so thankful and appreciative of the thoughtfulness of others. It was a yummy lunch (I so need that recipe Lynette), a yummy and adorable cake, and so many wonderful gifts (and lots of diapers...yay) for Baby Will. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

5 comments:
Your friends threw you a sweet shower! You got some really, really cute stuff, too!
I can't wait to see Will in those onesies, I loved making them for him (and you!).
Less than a week....eeeeekkkk!!!!
You are so lucky to have such sweet & thoughtful friends! I love all the personalized outfits for little Will & those month onesies are such a fantastic idea. I remember when you did those neat monthly block pics for Tate (I borrowed your fabulous idea this time around for Luke!)
It was a great night celebrating the upcoming arrival of sweet baby Will! We feel so blessed by your families friendship with ours! Can't believe he will be here very soon...
We had blast! IT will be so great to meet baby Will!!!
So cool - how did you make all this fit into the house - looks like huge piles of cool baby things :-)
I am too exited to meet Will from the other side of the world. All the best for Mom, Dad and the big brother - Helen
Post a Comment