As of yesterday, Tate is 1 year old, and we have officially survived a year of parenthood. I'm still working on his 1 year post (don't think I've been on time once with those monthly pictures), but until then, here's a recap of the past 11 months with our little man Tate. It's so crazy how much he has changed and how different he looks. What a journey it has been for all 3 of us!
One Month Old
Two Months Old
7 comments:
I can't believe he's a year old already! Doesn't the time go by so fast? Happy birthday Tater!
And, I'm way impressed you have a post to go with every block picture. Such a good mommy!! I'm inspired for when Morgan gets here...maybe:)
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY, TATE!
You are a cutie-pie!
Congrats, Mommy, on surviving the first year! More fun times ahead!!!!
Ok, woulda never noticed the shirt . .but now I see it! ha! Such sweet pictures. Sweet boy. Sweet mama. Happy birthday, Tate!
Happy Birthday Tate!
A year?? Are you sure?? It just can't be. Happy Birthday Tate
You must be doing a great job...sweet little Tate looks so happy in all his pictures.
Don't stress about the shirt thing...again, I am right there with you. Poor Isaac had to wear size 12 month shorts this summer despite the fact that he is 2 because he is so dang skinny. Fortunately the "board shorts" were in so they weren't too short. I try to look at it as a blessing that he will never struggle with his weight.
Love the block pictures. I can't get over the hair changes over the past year! TOo Cute!
Post a Comment