Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Fall Fun

Although the month of October didn't really feel very fallish (maybe it will actually be cool in November?), we had such a fun month.  It went fast as they all seem to lately, but I loved kicking off my favorite time of year.

Our favorite pumpkin patch in Argyle was closed this year, so we headed to the one that is a very close 2nd.  As with many moments in life right now, I'm reminding myself that this is just a stage.  So as Wade & I tagged team as to who was watching which kid (chasing Will), I was thankful for any picture I could get.

Will loved the pumpkins and running around.  Tate loved the wagons, maze, and hay bales to climb.  And someone tell me what happened to my toddler/preschooler?  This BOY is looking like too much of a KID to me.  :)




 




 Now this next series of pictures tell the real story.  Notice that in all of them (and there were even more that I didn't post) neither child is looking at the camera and smiling at the same time.  There are some shots when 1 of the 2 is smiling, but none of both.  This too shall pass!  :)








And I have successfully avoided carving pumpkins for another year.  Bad mom, I know.  But I'm pretty sure the Mr. Pumpkin Head Pirate & Cowboy won't quite cut it next year as Tate kept asking why we don't have a "jacklearn."


Another fun fall activity was gathering and sorting leaves.  Tate has been learning all about patterns at preschool and loved coming up with a variety of ABAB, AABAAB, etc., patterns for the leaves.  So much fun seeing him learn!


And Tate had a blast at the annual Preschool Costume Parade.  He decided to keep his "real" costume for just trick-or-treating and wore the dress-up Spiderman costume.  Still lots of fun with all of his friends.  I suggested that all of the preschool teachers deserve to get paid double on says like that!  :)





No comments: